02 June 2012

T - 15 Hours

For the most part I am done packing. It only took me 4 hours (which is actually a personal fail). I had to go through my luggage twice to weave through what I really needed vs. what I wanted to bring. I ended up losing a lot of clothes, but that's ok.
I think.
I'll see once I get there. I hope it doesn't dawn on me mid-flight exactly what I forgot. It's the worst feeling when you are miles up in the air feeling like the most helpless person.

Actually, at the moment, I already feel helpless. I wish it were easier.

Everything in 20" rolling luggage! Among my belongings in there are only 2 pairs of pants, 2 skirts, 2 sweaters, and whatever shirts I could fit in there. Obviously there are more things, but in terms of apparel, it is what it is.

Now my room is a mess, which I am not looking forward to cleaning and organizing. If I could just go to sleep and wake up in Moscow, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment